Step inside the comfort zone.
It is our goal at Texas Toyota of Grapevine to achieve the highest standard of service for our customers.
Therefore, we would like to extend the opportunity for you to renew your Toyota lease. Often, repeat Toyota customers enjoy special savings and incentives that can make your next Toyota surprisingly affordable.
The steps we would like to assist you with
Negotiate the trade-in of your vehicle before your lease matures.
Turn in your vehicle and lease or purchase a new Toyota with the most current incentives and low repeat customer pricing.
Purchase your vehicle for the residual value disclosed on your lease agreement at lease end.
Things to consider if your unsure if Buying or Leasing is your best option
You don't have to decide on buying or leasing until you've compared all the facts. Consider the suggestions below, consult with members of our sales or Finance staff and determine which is right for you. In the end, there's no right or wrong answer, but there are some significant differences between purchasing and leasing.
With a Lease, You Can Usually...
· Drive a new car without a big down payment.
· Get a bigger, better-equipped car than you could afford to purchase.
· Enjoy a new car every few years.
· Pay for only the portion of the car's life that you use.
· Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, and state and tax laws).
· Invest any savings in appreciating assets (such as stocks, bonds, etc.).
· Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
· Enjoy the options to buy, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices at lease end, all without having to haggle over the value of trading it in. (Note: There may be end-of-lease costs for excess mileage, wear-and-use, and early termination.)
With a Purchase, You Can Typically...
· Build equity.
· Drive as many miles as you want. (Some leases limit you to 10,000-15,000 miles per year not enough if your daily commute is more than 20 miles each way though you can buy additional miles at a discount in advance.)
· Travel with messy kids, pets, over gravel roads, and drive into ding and dent-prone parking lots without worrying about wear and use charges.
· Carry lower limits for auto insurance. See your insurer for actual quotes. (Note: While purchased vehicles typically carry lower insurance limits, some lenders automatically include "Gap protection" for leased vehicles.)
· Sell, trade, or transfer title whenever you want (subject to loan requirements).
Paying Cash vs. Financing
Some very attractive financing offers are available from time to time. You may want to consider the value of money in the bank (or investments) versus paying for a vehicle in full.
Our esteem Leasing and Retail Agents are most welcome Day or Night to answer any questions you might have.
Cedric Torrence & Dustin Spradling.